Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Snapshots

Just a few visuals from our weekend. I wish I had more time to write and post.  My life is upside-down, inside-out and scribbled all over. :(  I can't see light but I enjoy every moment I can.  I enjoyed Diego so much and now that I have Sandy and Diego I am always overwhelmed with joy.  It is like having two just double the happiness.  They complete me.  I have been thinking too much about a third baby and I just need to erase that thought Toot Sweet!
He Loves the Beach!
Apparently so does Sandy man!
Mom had her birthday.  I don't know how old she is.  I do know that she makes my life so much easier. Thank you Mommy!
These are CLASSIC!

Poor Kennedy






And finally.... the beach again on Sunday!  And look at the trooper.
Beach Must-haves (For all day trip):
*Easy Pop tent for sleeping infant
*Lots of snacks with one last sweet treat for a second wind
*Sand Toys GALORE!
*Large shovel to dig hole for all day play
*Umbrella
*Extra hands to help
*And finally a damn good parking spot. (Just use The Secret)

Have a happy and healthy week!  Hello Monday and household chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment