Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Warriors

We had our first trip on a plane this past weekend and I have to say it was pretty darn easy.  My cousin Cameron got married up north.  We dragged the kids and Jose's niece on the plane and settled into a hotel.  It went really great!  The boys were asleep by 6 pm the night of the wedding.  I was SOOOO nervous.  It was really hard for me.  So, I think I just kept drinking to keep the fear away.  Then it rained a lot.  Quite possibly the best wedding I ever went to.  No one gave a damn that it rained especially the bride (she is such a trooper).  We danced in the rain.  It was great.  Also, my husband cleaned up really well and I had to fight the cougars off him (no, seriously!) ha ha!  We had fun and I am glad I toughed it out.  All of it.  So, now we are prepped for Wyoming & Cabo this year.  My little Sandy is such a trooper!  It is Diego that I have to baby in places he is unfamiliar with.  Speaking of my little Sandy, he rolled over on his own in bed and fell fast asleep.  His first tummy sleep.  I figure since he is the one that did it- he is fine.

I love my family SOOOOOO much people!





It was fun.
I finally received Sandro's amber necklace.  He still drooled heavily today but there is always tomorrow!  But, he looks so darn cute with it!

OXOXOXO


I like this hot because it shows my make shift (Christmas lights) clothes line, Sandro looking up at his brother and Diego with his tucked in stuff! love it!
XOXOXO

Adorable!

2 comments:

  1. oh hot damn! you look beautiful mama...so glad it was a great trip and you had a fun time at the wedding! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of using Christmas lights for a clothes line! Genius!

    ReplyDelete