Wednesday, October 17, 2012

St. Didicus and the beginning of my journey.

It's been a long time...I know. Forget about it!

Diego, my adorable 4 year old finally started pre-school this fall.  It was about time.  We were both at the end of our ropes and he was definitely ready to explore the world a little.  I settled on St. Didicus Parish School in Normal Heights.  I loved the pre-school for a few reasons.  It was organized and cheerful.  The teacher , Ms. Rose was very sweet and confident but had authority at the same time.

Amazingly and to make my story a little shorter he did WONDERFUL.  The transition was without pain and needless to say he has been happy!





St Didicus is K-8

What I saw/see:
Uniforms, order, God, innocence, authority, quaint, small, happy, serious, families, parents. structured, strict, quiet.

What I like:
uniforms, innocence, happy, small

My review is not available yet because I am still touring schools.  I will post a review in the new year of all the schools.

I give this school an 8 out of 10


No comments:

Post a Comment