Monday, June 6, 2011

Thoughts

I have been feeling a little queasy in my stomach today.  I sometimes doubt my mothering skills.  I worry that my kids will be emotionally distraught when they are grown men. I worry worry worry all the time.  We make mistakes at life, I know.  And I haven't done anything stupid specifically lately.  However, I am really thinking about the whole 3 year old thing now.  In other words....now he is three and he will remember his life from now on.  Oh shit, right.  I better be on my best behavior now.  I saw a friend today and she described her toddler as "Emotionally charged."  This describes me and my 3 year old.  So, there we go.  The answer.

I keep telling him to chill.  I better take my own advise.  Look at my little munchkins.  They are too perfect.  besides, Diego is in Swim (twice a week), Playgroup (twice a week), T-Ball and Karate.  He will be just fine.

I loved the weekend BTW.  up next.... Baptism




This Tiger Mom wont let my kids have a bad life. NO SIR!

and then my little angel

No comments:

Post a Comment