My babies LOVE dirt. and that's.....okay
I tried to keep them clean for about 5 seconds and now I just grin and let them go at it. I am not 100% excited about S eating dirt all the time. But, I cannot keep him from the fun, right? He really likes it. We went camping yesterday and he loved the dirt. You know that dirt that makes dust when you throw it up in the air? yeah, that stuff. he loved it!
This one is right before he face planted in the dirt camping in Carlsbad. And that was only hours after he face planted at Barnes n Nobel where he bruised his nose so bad I wonder if he broke it. The doctor wont make me an appointment b/c they want him in the ER. no thanks. not on a saturday. he is fine. I will barge in on monday. Baptism tomorrow.
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment