Monday, May 16, 2011

My 3 year old

Three years ago I went into labor knowing nothing about raising kids.  knowing nothing about diapers, teething, night feeding, crawling, drool, fevers, colds, baby clothes etc etc. and now here I am, a veteran; with a gorgeous 3 year old.  Now we look at each other and it is synergy!  He is one of my soul mates.

Diego is;
*Quirky
*Funny
*Silly
*Smart
*Hansom
*adorable
*adventurous
*curious



He just has a style to him.  He has began to make his way in his little world and has his little ways.  I love the way he looks at his books with intensity.  I love his curious nature.
He is going to be such a ladies man!  I will have to keep him away from the college Toga parties!
my baby boy!
Happy Birthday Diego
I love you a million times!
 going fishing w/ Daddy for b-day!
FISH!
now, time to read a book to Diego's new friend
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment