Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a big deal!

So I bought D a new bed on Craig's List.  He loves it!!!  I love it.  Last night he did fall asleep in it.  At 12 he woke asking for Daddy.  He got him back to sleep but he woke again an hour later.  Jose gave up and brought him back into the bed.  I think When I have a grip on Sandro's sleeping I will take over Diego at night.  Jose caved too quickly.

On to Sandro- NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lets just say my pitch black circlrs under my eyes are really showing today! UGHH..

Advise??  Other than sleep training, whatta you think?
-less napping in the day?


 i love you baby D

2 comments:

  1. Love the big boy bed! Go Diego!!
    Sandro's probably going through a growth spurt/stage/whatever. Give it a bit of time and do your best to get your old man to let you sleep in every once in a while. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just know sleep begets sleep. More napping in the day = better sleep at night. I PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete