This weekend's agenda:
- kids party today at 10
-Mommy Party tonight at around 8
-Gardening tomorrow (Gotta plant the Satsuma!)
-Natalie's b-day party tomorrow afternoon.
Busy weekend ahead, but I am excited b/c Jose is joining us. THANK GOD! It's so much easier with two. Remember when I said I needed to fix my marriage? Well, I don't know if I wrote this but, I decided to fix myself instead and it worked to fix everything. I changed my attitude and stopped worrying about the stupid stuff (cap off toothpaste, dirty socks on floor, messy bath time, etc etc) and boy did it work. I also started working out a lot more (thank you treadmill). Anyway- when you need someone to change- just change yourself and they will follow. Dirty secret!
Some photos from the week! Saw some great friends, had swim lessons (no photos yet), went to park, farmer's market, grandma's and played in the sun!
Old Buddies!
Chubby at 16 weeks
Big news!
We got a bed for Diego. For those of you who know us, this is a big deal! He is really ready! They are delivering it today! Now, for some cool sheets! I will keep you posted!
XOXOOXOXO



Yay for big boy beds! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing the group pics of all you momma's together! Miss you'll! OK, now I need to go change myself! :)
ReplyDelete