Thursday, December 16, 2010

Obstacles

My house is one big obstacle and I am cracking at the seams.  I cannot walk across the house without tripping over a truck or toy.  I will break my neck soon and I will be rushed to the hospital where they will keep me for a week and I will be a lone in the hospital!  Now doesn't that sound dreamy? HA HA.  I want to go back tot he hospital so bad some days.  Like the days that I cannot get on top of things.  The only thing I can do right now is blog.  Why? because my 10 week old rules the house during D's nap time.  When he sleeps it has to be silent!  UGHH!  No, my second is not easier.  That is a lie people!  It's me, I know it.  I am a hyperactive Mom that will NOT get a child that just "chills."  I have decided that I am to be on my toes 24/7 for the next (at least) 5 years.  That is...If I don't decide to have another baby.

WHAT????  I know, I am so totally out of my mind.  But, what about a baby girl?  I am crazy.  Scratch that whole thought, okay?
The good news of the days is....I had a freaken shower, talked to my pal Jenny and...well, that's about it. ha!  My baby boy has a cough though. bummer.  Diego is going to Jungle Bells tonight w/ Grandma.  That's all for now.  Looking forward to my trip to See's candy and Christmas morning.

XOOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. You are hilarious! I am right there with ya.... I LITERALLY do not sit down all day. If Piper goes down then Sadie gets up. UH! It is hard. I just keep thinking that soon we will be out of the weeds. ; ) Sadie is a super sensitive little soul too. Hope you are well. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle giggle. It is tough. Four loads of laundry on the bed to fold and put away (in my dreams!) and still crashing into boxes of holiday decorations that still haven't been put up. Anyone wanna come string my tree with lights? We have had the tree up for 3 days now, still nothing on it but the angel. Pretty sad. Love ya Mama!
    xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete