Near, far, past present, lost or forgotten.
Before I had babies I had/have some amazing friends that I could go to dinner with, drink cafe for hours and talk about how we would one day either fix our boyfriends or find the perfect ones. Then I got pregnant. I spent awhile kind of friendless because I was in between lives., plus my best friend left me. so anyway- after the first baby Diego I started to meet a bunch of Moms. I have met some amazing women and I just don't think life/ postpartum would have been this easy (it wasn't that easy) without them. So, this post is a homage to my friends near far, here there past and present.
Just this week I saw JJ, Jen J, Sarah H, Jenny (phone), Lindsay, Lisa (email), JJ again, Michelle, Jacquie and Marialice. And they all just filled me with support love and happiness.
So here is the kicker- My friends put together a meal drive for me after I had Sandro . I got two meals a week for 3 months! YES- three months. So, folks; community still exists!
THANK YOU:
Betsy, Jen, Erzebeth, Ashleigh, Liz, Marialice, Ashley x2, Mai, Robin, JJ, Ramak, Stephanie, Lisa W., Traci, Michelle, Judi, Marialice again.
THANK YOU LADIES FOR EVERYTHING YOU DID FOR US!!!!!!!!!
By the way- I am still getting through my thank you cards, so don't fret!FRIENDS ARE THE BEST!
Reach out if you need to!
Look at all these amazing Moms!!!!!!!!!
I am loving all the ones here and missing all the ones that are gone.
Thank you Ladies...For all you do!!!
From our family to yours!





















Awesome post mama!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are adorbs! Love you mama!
ReplyDeleteHugs to you!
ReplyDeletexo
Jenny