Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sandro

Sandro is delicious.  He is such a little cuddle bug!  I love to squeeze him and make him laugh.  I don't know if he has a different personality than Diego does or if I am just way more relaxed this time.  I am enjoying him and even sharing him with others.  I don't panic when people hold him like I did with Diego. Anyway- he is just such a sweet heart.  He only cries when he is hungry and wakes up every 3 hours (that's doable) at night. I wasn't sure if I would co-sleep with him but he has snuggled himself into bed with me.  I really love sleeping with my babies.  So many people think it is abnormal but nothing feels more normal/natural than smelling and feeling your baby next to you at night.  It just feels right!  Here are some photees of him at ONE month!






1 comment: