Tuesday, November 9, 2010

First unofficial Bath

On Sunday I jumped in the tub with Diego (Sandro in tow).  It wasn't Sandro's first bath but it was the first time witnessed and recorded.  He likes the bath and it mellowed him out.  Everything is so much more rushed and chaotic than when Diego had all his "Firsts."  Sometimes I feel guilty (who am I kidding, sometimes?) that Sandro's experiences are not as special as Diego's because we have to do them so fast to avoid conflict, boredom etc etc...I know I am being dramatic.

Anyway- we had fun dipping him in the bath and taking photos even if it was only about 5 minutes!  Hee hee




LIFE IS GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. He's sooo cute! Don't feel guilty. The way I look at it is the second child automatically comes out being the more independent, relaxed, easy going one, which is always something to be proud of. God knows Hazel and Diego could have benefited from a little less attention :) Having said that, I can't wait to get my hands on Diego. I'm gonna squeeze him for an hour!

    ReplyDelete