Friday, November 19, 2010

piled high is....................

laundry, todo lists, stacks of papers, bills, dishes, toys and much much more.  Not to mention emotions.  I don't know if it is me but this Mom stuff is not easy.  The first time around I don't remember feeling so out of control.  I don't remember much to be honest.  This time around I feel so overloaded.  Maybe it's just me...Maybe it's everyone and no one complains.  I dunno.

This week was one of those weeks that in the end just makes you laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Those boys look so cute in their matching PJs! It's hard for everyone, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not easy, for real! Look at those boys in their jammies. Nothing better than washed kids in their PJs. Fresh and ready for long long long sleeps. Right!?! We can wish, and wish and wish.
    xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete