Before you know it I will be counting 16 candles.
I had a 40 minute "mini" date with Diego this morning. I never left Diego with anyone so young. I though about Sandro the whole time. Diego kept saying, "No Sandro Mommy"? "Just Mommy & Diego". Broken heart over and over again.
I have to write super fast because, I know my quiet time is coming to a speeding halt! Diego has about 20 mins left on his nap and Sandro, well you know newborns, they wake when they want! They DO WHAT THEY WANT.
So, here's to "Some Day" and loving every painful/amazing moment being a Mom to the best Boys in town. the Bedoya Boys! I will toast to that.
Breat feeding update: depends on the day. Some days it is all nursing and some days it is a few bottles. Depends if we are going to the Doc to make sure Sandro is breathing or running off to the ER b/c some sweet innocent brother hits his 6 week old in the eye (true story). ahhhh- thank goodness I have wine and you. yes you, MY BLOG. I love you and you know who you are!
XOXOOXOXOXOOX






Sounds like things are going better! That little guy is starting to not look like a baby anymore. I need to see him again soon. You guys should all come by, mess up our house instead!
ReplyDelete