Thursday was good until I looked at my sweet Diego after he (FINALLY) fell asleep and he had his little hand on Sandro's foot. All he wants to do is be a part of it and I am constantly pushing him away saying "Be gentle" "be careful", "Dont hurt your brother" etc etc... I feel like such a bad mommy today. I miss my sweet boy and our friendship. It seems like all I do is reprimand him and scold him and roll my eyes and get angry. And then I see his little hand caressing Sandro's foot as he sleeps and I feel Like such a jerk. I know this blog was not meant to be my outlet but I don't know where else to go right now. They both are nestled in their dreams right now and I have a minute to have a mini break down. Most people would be more together but there are so many things going on in our lives right now and it just feels so overwhelming.
I had to give Sandro formula last night because he was so upset- I was bone dry. I thought everything was going perfectly this time and now I am shackled (Once again) to the breast pump. :(
I love my life and I am very happy- just overwhelmed and I want to be a good Mommy to my Diego and Sandro!


Coming over tomorrow. Are you going to the Halloween party? E-mail me.
ReplyDeleteI'm emailing you.
ReplyDeleteYou are the best momma ever! You are in my prayers. I love the realness of your post and know that I am going to be having the same types of days in a few months. Hang in there and those boys adore you!
ReplyDeleteVent, let it out...but know you are a wonderful mommy to both of your boys each and everyday. Two kids is tough, my Thursday was just like yours. These boys are having a hard time adjusting to their siblings, but also going through their own terrible twos. Hang in there mama, reach out to us mamas. I am leaving town today, but will come play Monday!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of Sandro on the bed. So cute.
ReplyDelete