Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monday

Monday I was super Mom.  Probably because Jose stayed home due to rain.  He ran off with Diego to B. Park and I made cookies.  yup- that's right, cookies. Then I made Shepard's Pie.  Monday I was super Mom.


Tuesday was one of those days you could have just done without.  Started nicely.  But then we went to see the doctor for Sandro and they said he isn't gaining enough milk.  Awesome!  Do they say that to everyone?  Then I got brave and went to the Pumpkin Patch and dragged Grandma along.  Diego was in a pretty bad mood which made every second hard.  He had a big melt down when we had to leave.  As soon as we got in the car guess who wanted to eat?  Yup- Sandro!  To sum it up- Diego didn't nap, I worried all day about Sandro, Diego hit me and Sandro.  I lost it, which means I screamed (I hate it when i am a shitty mom).  Then Our friends came over to deliver us food and Diego hit his little friend with a truck and the night was pretty rowdy too.
Just one of those days where you wish your bed was already made.






Today is Wednesday and I got out this morning with the kiddos.  We went straight to Henry's for "Snacks" and some Fenugreek to help my milk supply.  We went to Trolley Barn Park where I missed my Jenny so much.  I imagined Logan and Diego staring at each other and then playing a little bit while Jenny and I talked and talked and talked.  We could never get enough words in.  :( wawww. dont cry Amelia.  I did call her from the park though.  I am thinking of moving to Ithaca so at least our kids can play again.  Course, joser wouldn't like that.  Through all these rough times friends and family are so important.  Okay- enough...I know.  Hopefully my Thursday will be even better.

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could come visit/help. As soon as Levi is better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved chatting with you today! Look at the smile on the tractor thingy, at least you looked "together". Teehee! We have TONS and TONS of trees here for Jose. Like, I mean, we are totally surrounded! Like I've said many times, we left the beach for the woods! Deep breaths. Those boys love you more than you could ever know...
    xo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete