Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sorry

for all the posts at  once. I have been inundated with training for the Rock n Roll Marathon which, by the way; is THIS SUNDAY! I am super amped and in great shape for it.  I am so excited to be done with it.  It is a bitter sweet time for me though.  While I LOVE LOVE LOVE running, it has been quite exhausting finding 5 days a week to run.  I have been creative.  Treadmill in garage, sprinting with Benny, double stroller running and sneaking out early mornings!  It will be nice to run leisurely again!

Recently I celebrated my 38th birthday! WTF! 2 years til 40!!  Actually, I feel amazing.  Although I am always going crazy mad with my kids, I really do feel amazing!!!  I have an amazing husband and RAD kids!  I am going to rage on my 40th! you'll see. I just might bring the old me out! ARGHHH!!!

Don't you just love blow photos of yourself? It doesn't happen often!
Happy Birthday Amelia!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment