Thursday, May 31, 2012

4!

What the H!? my baby is 4. how did this happen?  This year I opted for a smaller celebration than the past. We had our families over and Diego chose 3 friends to come.  I am not so sure where I got the idea that I  had to invite every kid we knew including their parents but I did, before.  This time I just wanted my sanity and I wanted to be able to talk with the guests instead of waving to them as I walked by fixing everyone's needs.  But, ultimately; my baby doesn't like all the drama anyway.  He didn't want to invite anyone at all! His exact words were "I do not want anyone except my cousins to come to my party".   Long story short, we had the family and a few of his friends.  I had to kick everyone out at 9 because I was running 20 miles at 6 am the next day.  Oh! We had face painting too!  Here's how it went:
Excellent face painting by Amy!
He was so drama! as always!
All in all it was a great day!  We went to the Corvette Diner for his actual birthday and he picked one friend to bring! Levi!  It was a whole lot of craziness and Sandro cried most of the time!!!  Dad was an hour late too!

It was fun! I love celebrating birthdays!  It is my style. And that is how we roll. Over the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment