Diego asked me today "is it Spring Mommy"? "Is it summer yet"? I asked him what he learned at Pre-schol and he said "We learned to eat puffs and fight. Ashleigh let us fight". Love the honesty. I can barely see the screen on my lap top and i see more grey hair everyday, but the other day I got my Boudoir photos done and DAMN I look hot. Yeah yeah, i know it was probably the make-up and lighting but at least i felt like young again! ha ha.
this morning we found out one of our friends died! he was young and he had a diabetic seizure while driving. we didn't even know he had diabetes. how can his family even be surviving? his wife was pregnant with their second baby.
life is so fragile.
we got a puppy. it hasn't been too bad yet.
Easter was good. i failed to get a family photo. ughhh
running like the wind. June 3rd, marathon. love to run, love to eat. love my family. miss my friends in Scotland, NY & Virginia. xo
The boys are edible in those outfits! We ALWAYS forget to take a family photo. The ones we have, we had to pay $$$ for. Seems dumb. I'm so impressed you had your photos taken looking like a hot mama.... maybe someday I'll feel up to that. And lastly, my condolences to you and Jose for the loss of your friend, and to his family! XOXO, miss you! Oh, and Jose's crew did beautiful work at our house this week.
ReplyDelete