Thursday, January 12, 2012

pre-school

This year I will probably put Diego in a traditional preschool (sept). Just so he is used to going somewhere without me.  As of now we have been going to a co-op which is split up between 5 parents. It works and we are happy.











The topic “school” has become quite a daunting experience so far and my boy hasn’t even entered yet!  Thankfully I have a supportive group of moms that can help me through this that share the same hopes and fears!  I almost quit the co-op because I wanted to be selfish and not teach.  I then toured a school and really got shaken.  No one else takes care of my boy the way my friends do. So, right now we are cozy where we are.

As far as K goes, I have my heart, mind and determination for Albert Einstein Academies!

No comments:

Post a Comment