truth is....it checks me out. my kids are affected. what am i gonna do about it? nothing.
okay, so with Jan approaching i am in serious "start anew" mode.
I need a game plan. first thing to do......do december blogging. ha ha!
check out some of the funky stuff i have been doing with my iPhone.
BROS
"T-Rex destroys army village"
Blurry NAT
I think I would love to be a photographer. But, not in the traditional sense. I dont want people to pay. It is too much work editing and that would make me less in love with photography.
Okay...here goes (and sorry it's before x-mas blog posts)
- exercise (Duh?)
- more photos on my wall
- oh paint walls first
- eat better
- less plastic
- more recycling
- less STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
- throw stuff out
- get playroom done (jose is speaking to contractor as we speak right now).
i am feeling optimistic...
Let's skype or facetime on iphone manana! luv ya! xo
ReplyDeleteI can relate with the "checkout" comment. I have to just put it away and leave it on vibrate for chunks of time. So I'm hard to reach at times but at least I don't hear Morgan say "hey, I'm talking to you" because my brain is buried in iPhone. That sure made me feel like a horrible mom!
ReplyDeleteHaha! 1) I must be a lazy iphoner because I don't have any of these cool camera apps! We must discuss next time I see you. 2) JJ - Jackie has been known to say, "Mama, you're not listening very good." Sad.... but she repeats herself so often I just check out! 3) BUT, I have loved having an iphone because it keeps me so organized! I don't get lost, at least not for long. And I use the calendar and notes constantly. I can plan ahead, write info and addresses and such so when I am out and about I have a constant shopping list or to do or to call list. Anytime I have a thought about something that I can't follow through on in that exact moment, I write it in the iphone! So, use of technology to make your life run more smoothly means more happy focused playtime with your kids too! Happy Iphoneing! And Happy New Year!
ReplyDeletewe should facetime!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete