Okay, so I would never say this in front of the kids but I really HATE the pumpkin patch we have gone to 3 times in a row. It is dirty, dusty, smelly and always 100 degrees out there! What happened to the olden days (yes, i am old) when you went to a "pumpkin patch" and picked a pumpkin from rows of pumpkins that seemed to go on for miles? I mean seriously??? Bouncys, toy trucks, rides, balloons, face painting, games, hay rides. Come on people! Lets get back to basics. And AMERICA, please stop penny pinching us to death! We are the trickling cause of a bad economy. SYM (save your money). Why waste it on stuff your kids really doesn't give a rats ass about?
Okay...it's for the kids. FINE! But next year you WILL NOT see us at that pumpkin patch! I will be searching for a real one.
I know I am a hypocrite.
I just don't like pumpkin patches in 100 degree weather. That is the truth.
Minus the tantrum I think the kids had a little fun. $20 later :)
xoxoxoxoxoox
I hear ya! But at least you got a couple of super cute pictures to forever remember how hot, uncomfortable, and dirty you were!
ReplyDelete