Friday, August 19, 2011

Camping 101

okay, so we did a test trial camping trip in case we had to duck out last minute from our annual mommy group Cuyamaca trip (this year, 3rd annual).  We chose Lake Jennings because it is super close. In fact I ran to Babies R Us on the second day to get one of those clip on high chairs- an absolute must when camping!

2 minutes into camping the kids were covered in dirt sporting eye dirt boogers.  It was a little tough getting over this with a crawler.  You see, Diego was already walking on our first camping trip (see below).
He was about 15 months. look at him.  He looks like an orphan.

I look at these pictures and I had no idea at the time that I would develop such wonderful relationships with these people!
Anyway- I digress.  Lake Jennings was......a little ghetto but worth the trip!  we figured out what we need for Cuyamaca and what we can leave behind.  We had a great time- just the fam!  Jose and I only got in one fight- not bad! ha ha!  love my boys!  I also impulsively cut my hair last minute! ha ha!
WELCOME. they do have an awesome COVERED playground though!
seriously, we had just pulled up at this point!
Gone Fishing
WE had fun!  We always have fun. We are just those kind of people. Even if it sucks we laugh and tell everyone it was fun.oxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

  1. 1) Your hair is cute
    2) you are freaking me out about the camping thing!!
    3) you HAVE to share your list of what you needed and didn't need - as related to adults and Diego specifically.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Love you guys! About those two orphans... I'd take them in a second!

    ReplyDelete