Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sometimes

I feel so sorry for myself.  I bitch and complain about money and not sleeping.  And then there are reminders that people suffer so much more than me.  Today I am hanging my head down humbly for my dear friend Jacquie and her family.  It was one year ago yesterday she gave birth to a bouncing baby boy named Leif.  And then God took him from her and the family roughly a week later.  She is "heart broken" and filled with grief this one year anniversary later.
Everyone has problems and no ones problems are discounted.  But today I am sending all my energy to fill her heart with love, joy and strength.
Jacquie- this one is for you!  I love you very much and will be with you through all this!
XOXOOX



While grief is fresh, every attempt to divert only irritates.
You must wait till it be digested,
and then amusement will dissipate the remains of it.
~Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment