It has been a crazy couple weeks to say the LEAST! Lets see:
*Wild Animal Park
*Lost keys at above park
*Diego got sick
*Sandro has neck muscle issues requiring therapy
*Fishing
*O.B.
*Pizza Port
*The station
*Downtown
*Dress shopping for wedding
*lots of Grandpa time
*and just stuff out and about
Animal Park- fun! It was our first time. I love it!!!
Rosy cheeked Sandro. My Muffin! He loves playing with D now!
The sun peeked out for Diego!
Sandro gets a bone, Diego gets to take a kitchen sink dip! Note- I never gave Diego a rib done this young! HA HA
OB pier with Grandpa!
No, he isn't ONE. Diego says "he's just practicing."
XOOXOXOX























I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! Stupid sicknesses and recoveries and schedules interfering. Tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteYou got some AWESOME photos of your dad with the boys. How special! I wish my dad would want his photo taken.... Hope to see you sooner than later!
ReplyDelete