Sunday, March 13, 2011

Our week

always goes by fast but in the moment it feels like an eternity.  Am I right?  Motherhood is a slow time.  It is kind of like being in a glass jar.  You can see out but inside you are so packed with no room to move.  Maybe that's not the best description but maybe you get what i am saying.  I am super LUCKY to stay home with my kids and watch them torture me..., I mean grow.  HA!
Lets see...This Tiger Mom (not) has Diego in Spanish class on Monday morning and then private swim class.  Tuesday we go to the park and I actually get to work out.  Wednesday we are back in the pool, Thursday pre-school co-op and Fridays are our play day (Zoo, playdate, shop, grandma. what ever comes up). Saturdays are resevred for b-day parties, playdates, daddy time (if pos.) and afternoon lunches.  Sundays are usually my stressful day because I finally have some time to think and all i think about is what i have not done in months.  Okay- I have to stop there.
A week in pictures:
Baby blue eyed boy tastes his first biscuit.  he is teething SOOOO bad!
Exhausted after running Balboa Park with Sophia!
NOTE TO SELF*****must take more photos


No comments:

Post a Comment