Monday, March 21, 2011

How sweet it is

to see my Dad! We only see him once a year and actually we haven't seen him since I had babies. Normally I will go see him and vise versa. So, seeing him again is wonderful. He talks of moving to the US, but I won't get excited til this happens. I keep telling him that I need him to come and live here so he can whip Diego into shape! The long of the short is, we are having fun!




 We didn't do much our first day.  Just drank, ate and caught up!  Diego loves him by the way!

By the way- we are officially potty trained.  When did my boy grow up :(
 But................He has become quite the exhibitionist though :)
"Look girls"
He looks so grown up- arghh- knuckle biting. WAWWW! :(
 My little Sandro loves to eat!!


I know....it is always chaos in our house

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that picture of you with your Daddy is to die for! Amelia, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile on your face! So glad you are having some good family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on the smile! Party it up!

    ReplyDelete