he is grabbing!
They play now!
We have most of our moments at home now!
Sweet father!
2 headed mommy
my boy!
cheese
40
Our moments are so simple now but so important. It doesn't matter what you do, it's that you enjoy doing it. Letting go of things has really brightened my life. I am so much more relaxed. Probably too much because my desk....well that is another entry. I just dropped my before sleeping baby on Daddy's lap so here I am alas! it has been so long blog. I missed you...terribly. I am ok. In fact I am wonderful.. I splurged on a pair of JEANS today and it feels GOOD!
love u, mean it!



















Jealous about the jeans and all the outdoor home play time! Wish I was crashing at your house with my littles. The boys are beautiful, so is their Mommy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jenny
Haven't seen you in a while too! Hope to see you soon.
ReplyDelete