Under appreciated, blotchy face, nagging dark circle under my eyes. COME ON!
I am also dreading this Saturday because I am having a baby sitter for both my kids. YIKES! Anyway- my dreams of a blog that laughs at the moms who lie that life is great are gone. It doesn't matter anyway because it was freaken self indulgent just like those other blogs. Self indulgence is a crime unless it involves ice cream, chocolate and spa time, oh and partying with your best friends!
I love my kids dammit! I love them to the deepest core part of me and that is enough. Call me bi-polar but this blog is going back to being about my kids and not me. If I slip up a little cut me slack.
Oh, by the way- I am swimming in germs at home. All three of the males in this house are sick....And I AM NOT! SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the blue against his pretty face face. He just looks pretty here. It was a random moment when I place Sandro on the step in his bouncer and the car seat (extra one) was sitting on the steps too. he sat down and started telling me that he loves his brother. A good moment. I love my little D too MUCH!
I love it when babies blow bubbles. Sandro is such a happy boy & quite content. I keep telling him to get use to D because he ain't going anywhere!
I love being a Mom even with it's major pitfalls and obstacles!
I like being a wife too!





No comments:
Post a Comment