Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The New Year & all that jazz

This has to be quick.  I have baby strapped to me due to wake up any minute and Diego has only 30 minutes of TV right now.  I had to utilize my best tool.  Need to write!

I just saw a blogg or something about becoming a minimalist.  Meanwhile I have 4 items in my cart at Gap.com.  What to do?  I know I need to stop consuming and I am well aware that it is in my near future but the things in the cart are cute and we need them! HA HA!

Okay- seriously, this is what I have to do this week, this year! NOW!

-Fix my marriage
-stop consuming that which I do not need
-Discipline with tenderness and compassion.
-run, run, run until I cannot run anymore
-decide on a third child or not
-GET ORGANIZED!

No resolutions- but, MUSTS!


My new year baby!
 Can someone please tell him to cut his hair!
Daddy made Play Doh Snails eating a green leaf....he is a good Dad

Anyway- Happy New Year my dear followers small as you are.  
As Mai Weston says "Thoughts need an audience"

1 comment:

  1. Oh that Mai Weston, she's so clever. Dang that baby is cute. I feel your pain. I have 4 pairs of kids shoes in my cart @ endless.com. Is that wrong? I'm such shoe hoarder.

    ReplyDelete