Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It can happen!

I have become a little crazy with blogging!  It is as though I need to put my feelings somewhere.  Even though they are g-rated (Believe me).  There is just something about putting your thoughts, actions and emotions into words.  But with the invention of blogging, FB, my-space etc we can now have this audience.  And boy is it creepy/awesome to have people read what you are thinking/saying.  Although my audience is small and probably a little weirded out by me at this point, it is still nonetheless exciting, fun and creepy all at the same time.

I use to not care if I was appreciated.  Then the first baby came.....for some reason I have this real human need to feel appreciated.  Maybe that is why this whole blog thing works for me.  It gives me a little purpose and maybe I feel a little more appreciated.  Okay, okay, I know what you are saying.  You are saying that what happened to the whole family blog thing?  Yes, it is true this did use to be a family blog.  But, fret not small audience of mine...I have yearly photo books made, photo albums (the old fashioned ones) and I have baby books which i proudly keep up.  Don't believe me?  Come see for yourself.  No guilt in that dept.  So, I am now officially being selfish (god forbid) and taking this blog to myself.  All myself.  Don't worry the kids will always be in it.

Remember the title?

It may be amateur but that is who I am.  I am an amateur at many things, So what! HA!

  This is what I have been seeing lately:


So, I listened and this is what happened:
30 minutes inclined speed walking.  Look closely- I SWEATED
Would it be too Cliche' to do a 30 day workout challenge?  Be honest.  I know it wouldn't be the first.

Look at that butt!  Hot, huh?  Ha ha!  Okay, so I look a little sloppy but that will change.  For some outer-space reason I have been amped to exercise.  It is the ONLY thing I can control.  Imagine that!  A control freak with only ONE thing she can control.  The horror.  And yes, I am listening to Fleetwood Mac on that ipod with a little MJ and pointer sisters!.  It can happen.  I can have purpose and that alone will help me:

-Fix my marriage
-stop consuming that which I do not need
-Discipline with tenderness and compassion
-run, run, run until I cannot run anymore
-decide on a third child or not
-GET ORGANIZED!

Right? Right faithful followers?

Now, go get em'

3 comments:

  1. I love it that you are so driven. Old school photo albums and photo books. I am afraid to even introduce the idea of scrapbooking. It is a mess, and also so fun. I will now vicariously live through your treadmil pic, cause I am not that driven right now. Go mama go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. RIGHT! Exercise can fix so much is amazing...I am proud of you for posting how you feel. YOU ARE REAL!!! I can come over, the boys can exercise (wrestle) and we can do squats and lunges with our babies on our chests ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIRD child you crazy woman!!! ;) Exercise and wine have been my saviors. When are we hanging?!?!

    ReplyDelete