Thursday, December 23, 2010

hoofs on the roof?

so, I didn't realize until I got to Tors R Us this morning at 8 am that I forgot to put on a bra.  Great!  The kids are all cozy, fed, and clean.  Did I eat breakfast i say to myself as we go down the kids snacks section.  I get a whiff of my arm pits and scowl at the stench.  I look down at my attire and quickly realize...I am not cozy.  But, hey! The kids are good.  I suppose the two hour sleep I had last night contributes to the wreck I look.  What do people think of me at the stores?  Probably nothing.  Especially since they are frantically looking for those Zu Zu pets their kids have been praying to Santa for.  Only to realize they are SOLD OUT! BOOYAH!  Guess Santa ain't magic after all is he kids?

Okay, About the hoofs.  During my delirious insomniacatic (Is that a word) night last night I heard lots of noise on the roof.  At first I thought it was Santa.  Nope, not Santa. I saw this hideous thing looking at me when it jumped to the front lawn....A Skunk.  In my head I said F%^K you!  This was just after we established that we have a mouse in the kitchen and our lazy, rude cat just sits there and DOES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Cheers to my life as a mom.

Do not get me wrong- I LOVE MY LIFE!....Really

2 comments:

  1. OMG you crack me up. Way to tell it like it is Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh so hard mama! I am right there with ya. I just sat down today for the first time all day to shovel some food in my mouth. Now I have to decide if I want a glass of wine or try and motivate my fat ass to get on the treadmill (after literally not sitting all day). WINE! ;) We are in the weeds, but will be out soon. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete