I just realized that the boys have been asleep for 1.5 hours now. How could I have JUST realized it. Perhaps to good to be true. So, you see...some days SUCK and some days ROCK. I am guessing (I hope) that the good days/easy days will be more bountiful and the bad days will just become bad days (once in awhile). It will all mesh together.
I was so on top of my game this morning. I showered last night and this morning I was dressed by 630 and Diego was dressed by 740 (FREAKEN miracle). I mean the kid is hard to tackle. He had his ups and downs today (So far). Sandro has been an absolute charm. I didn't sleep much last night, but I still managed to get us to Spanish class early (ONE HOUR, thank you V. much) as my hips are swinging and my tongue is wagging right now. WOOT WOOT! Lisa, don't fret- it does get better. Okay, so I am a late bloomer.
I can stop missing Lisa and Jenny so much now. PHEW!
Spanish Class went great today! Thank you Diego for being a big boy and Sandro, thank you for sleeping the whole time. MOMMY LOVES you guys!
We have decided to get a real tree this year again even though it will char quickly with our stove.
I am getting Diego excited about Christmas.
And DAMMIT- this online shopping is amazing. I am hooked. Almost done.
Just heard Baby Sandro!
XOOXOXO

Spanish class....good for you!! XO
ReplyDeleteSeeems like you are getting into a groove mama!!! It is awesome!!! As much as I hated being preggers I have already forgotten with this precious new little lady in my life. Granted there are days when I am FREAKING out, but it is all worth it. When are we hanging out?!?!?
ReplyDelete