Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas and stuff

It was fun this year because Diego knew what was coming.  But, he had so many gifts that he was too overwhelmed.  I think Daddy and I were more excited.  We also had a lovely Boxing Day at Grandma's.  Sadly, there are no photos because i was having too much fun.  Christmas eve was also so fun because everyone was holding the baby and giving me a chance to relax.  I am so different this time with Sandro.  I wouldn't let anyone hold Diego- how silly is that?  So, now when we are out; I take every opportunity I can for a little break.
Happy Christmas everyone!  Until next year with stockings, the night before Christmas, Elf on the Shelf, Christmas trees, chocolate. banana bread, baking cookies, hours of gift wrapping, internet shopping, turkey, ham, stuffing, Christmas Crackers, candy, gifts, smiles and laughter!












No comments:

Post a Comment