Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rainy Day

I am sooo behind on bloggin'  Yicks!  Last um...Monday (I think) we had rain rain rain.  Maybe it was Saturday.  Anyway- Here are a few photos of Diego looking into the rain wishing he could play.  He also escaped once.  He did a jog around the yard!  Anyway- we tried to make the most of it.  Unfortunately, I did not whip up a batch of cookies and engulf him in a snazzy craft.  I just can't seem to find the Martha Stewart in me right now. :(





It was a good rainy day and I snuggled with my boys all day!

2 comments:

  1. Looks cozy and fun. Love D in his PJs! The Moby rocks! I have been using it for the past month once again, fell back in love with it. I totally missed out being able to hang out in your new covered outdoor space. Looks like a new chill spot "Chez Amelia".
    xoxo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete