Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last week

Some time last week this was my day:




I never did find the other sock, I gave him that cupcake even though he DID NOT deserve it.  HOLY SH$% the tantrums have gotten bad.  I ignore most of them so now he hits himself. I hate it.  It has happened twice and I am hoping that if I completely ignore them they will not continue.

Ughhh- I still keep thinking that i am the only one that can't make sense of having two children.  Why does it seem so hard for me?  Is it my personality??  I don't get it.

Okay, Sandro is almost 2 months and I still don';t have a groove, I am still fat and Diego still isn't helpful.  When will it get easier?  When I decide?  Why am I such a wreck most of the time.  I don't usually remember when i had a shower last and to top it off I can't fit in any of my clothes.  Can someone please tell me when exactly I can fit a jog into this equation?  Anyone?  Yes, I have the treadmill- and yes, this week I am getting on it.  I suppose if I cannot escape out of the house I will have to escape inside the house.

Dear God,
Send help.
Signed, rattled Mom.

Don't fret audience, this is only temporary.  Now, on to a Thanksgiving Blog and my work is done here, for now......

3 comments:

  1. Dear Rattled,
    You are NOT the only one! We are all dazed and confused and I am 8 months out. Still packing the extra 15 lbs, still "secretly" wear maternity jeans with a long shirt, sneak the big guy treats to bribe him to behave so I can catch my breath and the little one alternates between sleep deprived and angel. You still have 6 months to obtain my level of Mommy-crazy!
    Sending Love,
    Jenny
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jenny,
    I miss you more now. Ughh
    Love,
    Rattled

    ReplyDelete