Monday, October 18, 2010

feeding the birds

We went out today.  I swear. I don't have any proof but we really did.  It was a perfect picture too.  Diego running towards me while (no lie) 75 ducks/pigeons/birds were running after him & his bag of stale crackers.  It made me smile.  Sandro was snuggled on my chest in the Ergo and it was a perfect moment.

While my life has been MORE than upside down for the last 10 days I must say I am keeping my cool a lot better than i would have imagine.  I officially have a toddler on steroids now.  He lunges himself at me while I breast feed, throws hard objects at his brother and pours liquids on the floor right in front of me.  All the while I just want to cry.  I hold back.

Last night we were trying to get Diego to sleep and he was going CRAZY, flying all over the place and all of a sudden Jose pulled a poltergeist.  We all then went into a fit of laughter because Jose rarely looses his cool in that way!  Anyway- pray for me.  I actually want to go to church and PRAY.  Pray hard.  Is that crazy?  Anyway- I am hoping we get to the pumpkin patch tomorrow.  I promise to take photos!

Mommy
xoxoo

1 comment:

  1. Look at those beautiful boys. Want to join you on that couch Mama, all snuggled up.
    xo
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete