Saturday, October 23, 2010

2 weeks

So... we made it two weeks so far and things are......umm? hectic but magical. I would be lying if I said it has been super easy and that would make me super Mom too.  So, the truth is i breath a lot and pray often.  It makes for a quick day and teaches me about patience.  I am so excited that the fall is here and I can start baking cookies.  Halloween is just the beginning of my favorite time of year.

Everyone has been so amazing to us.  We get meals delivered, family swinging by, friends hanging out with the toddler (Diego) and so much more.  We are truly lucky!

Today we did a photo shoot with Ashley our friend and photographer.  I snapped a few shots over her shoulder.  We are excited to see the real deal.


Daddy and his new boy.  He calls him "Dude" and I keep saying that too. OH NO!  Jose says that "Sandro" doesn't roll off the tongue.  I suppose it does for me because I have loved it since I saw/heard it.  He is such a sweet little boy.  He only gets mad when he wants Mommy's milk.
My boy playing with slugs, worms and rolly pollys. I love him and miss him all at the same time.  We are starting to develop a new relationship now and it will be just fine.  I never thought I would be torn between two kids.  It sounds so foreign to me.  But, people & emotions are so strong and unpredictable.  We have a new language we speak and I think he sees me and Sandro as one now. 

I love you Diego a million times!
Sandro you light up my mornings and every time you wake up you sparkle.  My little smiler!

1 comment:

  1. awww...wiping away tears. you are an awesome mommy!!!!!!!! i luv u.

    ReplyDelete