Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Beach-tastic

By Mom..............

I took Diego to the beach with Grandma on Sunday even though I wanted to be a couch potato in this heat. Yesterday it reached 100 degrees. yicks.  Today it looks like the relentless heat will subside.

Baby update: Went tot he O.B. yesterday and I am still a whopping 1 cm.  I don't think there is any other mind game harder to participate in than the last two weeks of a pregnancy.  That said...I am doing okay.  Last week I wanted him out! This week i want to keep him in to make a wedding on Saturday. But, truth be known he will come when he bloody well wants to, am I right?  As he youthfully moves in my belly.

We have settled on Sandro Brett Bedoya as a name. Unless he looks like a frank when he is born then Sandro it is.

Today the small cloud layer gives me reprieve and hope. Costco, here we come! The nesting really begins now, am I right?







No comments:

Post a Comment