Sunday, August 29, 2010

Potty time

So, on Tuesday last week I was playing my keyboard and Mommy came in and said "Diego, if you need to go pee pee use the potty" and she placed it just behind me (You see, I was naked).  I decided this would be a good seat to take while composing music and I sat down on it.  And Behold! I peed (Is that how you spell that?)  Yup, I peed.  Now, 5 days later I have been peeing like a champ.  i even peed while we were in Big Bear.  i LOVE it for many reasons: 
#1.  I get two Gummy Bears (Woot woot)
#2. I don't have to wear a diaper
#3. Mommy gets so excited and we smile so big at each other every time I do it.

I have not mastered POOP yet, but hey! Give me some time.  Oh, and by the way, Mommy bought me new underwear!  I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!
 WOOT WOOT!
Mom!  Seriously; how many photos do you need of me peeing on this thing?
A lot Diego!
Even a pro in Big Bear!

So, this is pretty official right?  I mean...I am getting big.  I am not a baby anymore.  It is so crazy!  Soon I will be a big brother and then bam! COLLEGE!  Mommy is yelling in the background "NOOOOO"

No comments:

Post a Comment