Monday, July 12, 2010

28 Weeks

So, we met our friends Lisa & Hazel at Kellogg beach this morning for walk.  It turned into an impromptu photo session of me and mommies belly.  Lisa is a really good amateur photographer.  Mommy better hurry up and make up her mind on a camera.  Lisa and Haze are moving to Long Beach. :(  Although I fight incessantly with Hazel I will miss her SOOOOO Much!  More on her later.  Here we are being silly with the belly!  Only 12 weeks to go!
We had fun being silly.  Okay, so your next question is.....Do we have a name? the answer is no.  Actually Daddy likes a new name which I think we are not disclosing this time because we don't like to hear people's opinions about the names anymore. hee hee!

1 comment:

  1. The last 2 make me smile. So cute! Diego, you forgot to mention you have a room in Long Beach and are coming us. :)

    ReplyDelete