So, I am finally getting the walls painted after my horrible trial three months ago. Now that we know we are having males only in this house I can settle on really decorating the room. Two obstacles: small room, no decorating sense. So, I need ideas. I am lining the top of the walls with shelving for the knick knacks. I am thinking....bunk beds. How do I make the most of small space?
Tips:
Stay Away From Lots of Patterns
Keep Knick-Knacks to a Minimum (uh, oh!)
Hang Lots of Mirrors to Visually Expand a Space
So, I have my work cut out for me.
camera..... coming soon. I promise!
Room of the Day:
This is what i want to AVOID!
So, simplicity is probably my best bet.
Garage sale last weekend of June! Be there!

I'm gonna have to disagree with you mama. I think pattern is great for a small space. Makes it quaint & cozy. Ikea has awesome space saving solutions for kids.
ReplyDelete