It seems like i have spent so much time capturing Diego's first couple years and now i dont write in his baby book anymore. Partly because the book is getting full and i have to save room for the BIG days! Anyway- he is just so amazing. He makes my days and nights so warm. While, yes; he makes me CRAZY sometimes even batty, i cant help but stop and enjoy the amazing stuff he does and the way he looks so innocently beautiful!
When he laughs he looks like a mini vampire because his teeth are sharp and pointy just perfectly. When he leaves the room now he says "mommy, right back, okay Mommy"?, when he runs he makes little fists as if it is the race of his life. He is so sweet and loving. I am starting to get the guilt trip of another child erupting his little world. I know he will be a good brother and i will have lots of patience. But, you still can't help worry just a smidge.
xoxox I love you big boy
Diego, you are getting so big love. My eyes are filling with tears. I want to have you small again so I can wrap you up in my sling and nestle you like a mommy should. WAWWW
No comments:
Post a Comment