On January 11th the Fam and I went to Cabo San Lucas! I was an angel on the flight there and when I saw our room, pool and the beach I was so excited. I kept running all over the place. I ran up and down the the halls and through our room on to the balcony. Mom and Dad kept giggling and were amazed at how good I was being. guess what?? I didn't have to sit in a car seat at all!!! It was awesome! Dad caught us some big fish, we ate a lot and swam in the pool! Just check out all the photos of our first official family VA-K!

The Fam at Lover's Beach.
(It was windy)

The famous Arc!

Eating Tacos at "TACO LOCO"!
(Super good beans)
Me and Dad on the beach.
(Right in front of the hotel!)

Mommy and me drinking some ice cold Pina Coladas!
Sunrise
Sunset
Daddy's BIG catch!

Boat Ride

Pool time

More Pool Time!
Local Shopping!
We had a lot of fun!
Thanks mom for an amazing time and the fish tacos were awesome! Good jod Daddy!





AHAHAHAH!!! So jealous! That looks amazing. Those dorado are HUGE! Good job Jose!
ReplyDelete