Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

Yippy!  Oh my gosh!  Santa came while I was sleeping!  You should have seen our house filled with everything a boy (my age) could imagine!  I felt a lot better especially after rummaging through my stocking and going out to the living room and seeing a train table and drum set.  Santa must REALLY love me.  Of course I was good ALL year!


Since I was feeling so much better we went to Grandma's for food and to see my awesome cousins!  They always make me feel good.  I ate lots of food and ran around.  I almost forgot to tell you!  Grandma bought me, Daddy and Mommy new down vests.  We looked so cool in our vests and Uncle Nik even took a photo of us. 

Tomorrow we go to Uncle Nik's for boxing day!  I can't wait!


My New Train Table
 
Ripping it up on my new Drums!


Me and my amazing cousins!

My Awesome Family

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.... you got him drums!!! YES!!! Tommy Lee here we come! ; )

    ReplyDelete